Monday, February 22, 2010

Children Flash Card Game



When i was rearranging my book shelf, i have discovered two boxes of unopened flash card which i have bought at Manila last December 2009.

Flash card is an amazing tool to enhance visual stimulation in children. My daughter is not only recognizing the pictures but spelling the words out. It is also a good way of communicating with your kids.

I really wonder if there is any differences in brain development between boys and girls. I played the same flash card game with my 1 year 6 months son but with a much simpler picture. His concentration span only lasted for maximum 1 minute interval and his interest is only towards his favourite animal, dog and cat.

Maybe repetition and determination is the key to improve the concentration span of toddles. I will try the same game for a week and will see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment