Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dress Hunting



My sister-in law's wedding is this coming 13 March 2010 and my daughter will be one of the honorable flower girl.

I guess normally with other mom, it will be like walk in the park to search for the ideal dress for their daughter. But for me, it is a challenge. There is only limited dress design and size for her.

She has to have two dresses, a white dress and a dinner dress for the wedding reception in the evening.

She is only 4 years old but weight 26Kg. She is so adorably chubby.

There are so few children boutique that offer dresses for plus size kids. After searching around town, i managed to hunt a white dress at Suria Sabah Voir Boutique white Soda Kids dress RM 89 and a colourful stripe dress from 1Borneo Poney RM99. (Notice in the photos, two dresses with the similar design.)

Wow! RM188 for two dresses and she still need a white shoe. You can have less expensive dresses but for quality and branded kids clothes this is what you need to spend.



















I also bought a white collar shirt and a black pants for my son, RM48.90 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment