Friday, October 22, 2010

Breast Cancer Stage IIa (Chemotherapy Treatment Day 19)

My 2nd cycle chemotherapy treatment scheduled 25 October 2010 has been postponed to 2 November 2010. Everything was arrange by my husband all because of his 1 week 4x4 Borneo Safari Challenge. It is a good thing that the treatment can be postponed, it eliminates all the negative feelings of sadness, dissatisfaction, regret and maybe hatred. I wanted it to be earlier but the nurse told us that i need to complete the 3 weeks cycle. So now, everybody is happy, he can go for his outing and he will be by my side for the treatment.

My hair started to fall off until the stage that every time i shower and wash my hair i had to collect a lot of hair from the floor. If anybody see me around, do not be fooled with my sleek and stylist hair cut, it is all fake. My sisters and i bought a wig last Thursday at City Mall. Even the Pengarah of Hospital Kuala Penyu complimented me on my new hair cut when i met him on Friday. I wonder what will my Boss say?

My hair 80% are gone now and still falling! farewell to my long hair. I cut my hair really short (boy cut) last Tuesday. I told the hair stylist that my hair cannot be dry blowned, comb and wet. she gave me a surprised face but i just asked her to just cut my hair short without any explanation.

Physically a bit week, very hard to control the swollen of my tonsil. I cannot consumed other drugs like panadol or antibiotic for my tonsil so i had to just use salt water to kill of the infection.

Okay, till the next treatment. Hope everything will not be as bad as the last one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment