Thursday, October 7, 2010

Breast Cancer Stage IIa (Chemotreatment day 3)

My chemotherapy treatment started on Monday 4 October 2010.
I RATHER DIE! How can anyone endure this feeling and pain. STOP IT! God, all along i have been a positive thinking person and strong but this is the worst test you have given me. I have maintained my health so far, but this is too much.

Body aching, started fever this morning, tonsil swollen, nausea, headache, extreme fatigue. Constantly lying down and taking naps. My mental state right now is draining till the last drop. I cannot do it any more, i want this to stop.STOP! STOP!

I need to see my doctor tomorrow and discuss on other options. Maybe i need to have my blood test to check my cancer marker. If i am free from it, why must i suffer. i am more suffering now than ever.

GOD GUIDE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment