Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Breast Cancer Syage IIa (Chemotherapy Treatment Day 59)

I am so tired today, i have started work on Monday. The first day is always the hardest to wake up and drive to work. My two kids are not feeling well and keep on turning and tossing at night, waking me up and not enough sleep making me even tiring.

My mouth feels sour and dry. The nausea feeling has gone but my mouth and throat is so dry and taste weird.

The day of my 3rd chemo treatment last 23rd November 2010, the doctor was calling their patient into the doctor consultation room and when it was my turn the doctor called me 'Auntie Leona'. Haaaaa! The doctor was shocked to see that i am even younger than her. She apologised and explained that all her patients are already aunties...

I slept almost 4 days after the treatment, vomited few times and feeling nausea the whole time. I cannot wait to complete the treatment, 3 more to go. The next one will be on 14 December 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment